AH! YES® VM is a water-based vaginal moisturizing gel that is formulated with natural and organic ingredients. Guaranteed pure by its certified organic status, it is designed to be side-effect free and delivers outstanding rehydration. Long Lasting up to 3 days! (3.4 oz)
- Smart moisture release – moisture released when your body needs it
- Moisture released when your body needs it
- pH balanced iso-tonic gel for the vagina
- relieves vaginal atrophy, discomfort and dryness
- alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- helps replenish vaginal moisture for up to 3 days
- re-hydrates and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- no fragrances, color, taste or residue
- not made with estrogen or other hormones
- recommended by gynecologists and sexual health professionals
- formulated to minimize the risk of allergies
- AH! YES® VM is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms
- vegan approved
- fast Acting – 85% of AH!YES VM customers experienced relief from symptoms in under an hour (based on a 2022 study of 258 VM customers)
Vaginal Dryness – what is it? Naturally, Vaginal dryness (vaginal atrophy) can affect women at any stage of life and around 80% of women will experience vaginal dryness due to hormonal changes at some point in their lives. Women going through peri menopause and menopause, or women receiving cancer treatments, taking hormone-based contraception, or suffering with diabetes or Sjogren’s syndrome may be more prone. It is also common before and after childbirth and during breastfeeding, but it is not something anyone should have to tolerate. Dryness may cause itching, burning, discomfort and pain, particularly during intercourse. It may also cause significant emotional distress.
Smart moisture release: AH! YES® VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturizers, so minimizing any chance of tissue damage.
A vaginal moisturizer is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturizer is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. AH!YES® VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is designed to match typical vaginal pH (at pH 4) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in AH! YES® VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality.
Certified organic: AH!YES® products are certified organic by the Soil Association, designed to be side-effect free and are made without ingredients known to be harmful to human and environmental health. Certified organic is an important part of our mission to ‘Change The World From The Inside’. It is a promise of a minimum of 95% certified organic ingredients in our products that are grown to the highest environmental standards. Independently certified by leading Organic standard certifier ‘the Soil Association’ to meet their stringent organic purity standards.